New Website has arrived!May 12, 2016
Buyer Beware-Don’t Get Flooded OutSeptember 20, 2016
- Did you know that Utah law doesn’t protect a consumer if they unknowingly purchase a defective vehicle? In fact, unless a contract explicitly states otherwise, all used car sales are as-is. An as-is sale means that you could be stuck with the bill, even if it breaks down on your first drive home.
- Make sure you protect your money and get it inspected before you buy!
- A crucial part of a used car inspection is scanning. This is when a computer program is plugged into the car to look for faults. But beware; it is possible for sneaky sellers to clear these faults in an attempt to hide some issues.
- Our technicians look further than just a simple scan; in fact, we can even tell you if there have been signs of these kinds of sneaky sellers!
- Flood damage and salvage titled vehicles can easily be disguised. You should be wary of unusual odors, discolored carpeting, rust, and dirt buildup in unusual areas.
- We run a CARFAX and look for previous repair work to help you make a more educated buying decision!
- There is more to a safe tire than meets the eye! Rubber compounds in the tire deteriorate over time, which means that aged tires pose a safety threat. Also, a tires’ tread is only as good as it’s lowest point, even if they look okay at a quick glance. Of all your vehicles’ components, your tires have the greatest effect on the way it handles and brakes.
- Don’t put off buying a new tire if they are old or have low tread, your life could depend on it!
- Nowadays there are numerous ways to buy a used car. Dealers big and small, private sellers, online, and more, give you great options. Just remember, when looking at a used vehicles’ condition and price the best tip is always the old adage:
- “If it seems too good to be true, it probably is”